- 10001 N. Cedarburg Rd. Mequon, WI
- This is the location of our church, we will be hosting the camp on the soccer field behind the church. We will have signage posted on Cedarburg road directing you where to drop off and where to pick up your camper.
June 14th-18th 9 am-12 pm
About the Soccer Camp:
The coaching staff is well equipped with a wide range of experience from playing on the collegiate level to coaching middle school to coaching youth leagues and camps. They are enthusiastic about providing a positive atmosphere where kids can grow while having a lot of fun. Children will develop their skills, learn about their Savior Jesus, and meet new friends. The curriculum starts with working on the fundamentals and advances children at their pace to grow in their abilities:
Each day, all parents and guardians can sign in their kids at our registration tent. After registering your child, they will be escorted by their coach to their group. Children will remain with their coach, group, and other group leaders throughout the day. In order to sign out your child, you will need to present a photo ID. No exceptions! If someone other than the registering parent is going to pick up your child, we must know in advance. Directions, rosters, and all other information will be provided at the registration tent to assist in any way.
- Dribbling, passing, and scoring
- Heading, trapping, and body control
- Defense, field position/awareness, and goalkeeping
- Conditioning, stretching, and healthy habits,
- Team building, positive encouragement, and healthy competition
What to Expect the First Day:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for our first day of soccer camp.
- We will have areas for you to park, and registration volunteers will guide you to our check-in tent.
- We will have a registration tent clearly marked out where you will check in your child.
- If you are not the individual who is picking up your child, please let us know so that we may have the correct individual sign your child out of soccer camp at the end of the day.
- Early-bird cost is $20 if mailed in payment (cash or check) is postmarked by June 1.
- The cost at check-in is $25, cash or check.
What to bring?
What COVID precautions will be taken? (*Updated May 25, 2021*)
- Athletic Shorts and a tee shirt. After the first day, they can wear their camp t-shirt each day.
- Shin Guards
- Soccer shoes (or other shoes appropriate for athletic activity)
- Soccer Ball
- A water bottle, labeled with each camper's name.
As we gear up for soccer camp, we will work to create a safe and respectful atmosphere for all who attend. We will follow all mandated safety protocols from the CDC and state officials. In general, what children have been experiencing at school will be similar to what they see at this outdoor soccer camp. Here are some of the efforts we will be making throughout soccer camp week:
- Children with Covid symptoms should not attend camp.
- Masks are not required outdoors.
- We will check with parents each morning to make sure that there have been no symptoms for the past several days.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used generously throughout the duration of the camp.