Become a Part of Our Family!
Would you like to join the Christ Alone family? Walking together on the road to heaven with others of the same mind and faith has many blessings. We share forgiveness and peace, encouragement and comfort, knowledge and counsel as we encounter the challenges that life places before us. Above all, we share a Savior’s love and power for life.
The normal path to membership at Christ Alone is a 10-lesson course we call “Discovery,” offered each spring and fall (usually on Wednesday evenings). In that course we cover:
- Bad News/Good News – a summary of the two man teachings of the whole Bible
- Our Biggest Problem – how the knowledge of sin makes us crave God’s salvation
- Knowing God – both naturally and supernaturally
- Jesus Christ: The Way, the Truth, and the Life - the story of God’s Son come to save us
- Saved by Grace – how God’s unconditional love has saved us from death
- God’s Tools – a look at how God brings salvation to us personally
- A Heavenly Feast – a special look at the divine feast of Holy Communion
- The Church – Christ describes it as his own body, and brings salvation through it
- New Life in Christ – how knowing the Lord Jesus changes us from the inside out
- The End is Coming – a look at the end of life and this world as Jesus describes it
A final class answers the question “What now?” as participants look to the future as active members of the church.
Taking this class does not obligate anyone to become a member of Christ Alone, but those who desire a closer fellowship with this congregation will be prepared to make that decision in a more informed way by attending this course. Call the pastors of our church to learn more about upcoming opportunities to attend Discovery. Bring a friend!